Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Latest data on Minnesota testing and case information.
- About COVID-19 disease, symptoms, variants, and more.
- Where to get tested, types of tests, and what to expect.
- What to do if you or someone you know is sick or tests positive for COVID-19.
Youth programs, music activities, faith-based, congregate living, homeless shelters, adult/senior day centers, and jails/correctional settings.
Businesses and Employers
Employers and employees.
Schools and Child Care
Schools, child care, and K-12 programming.
Institutions of Higher Education
Colleges and universities.
- Materials and Resources
Graphics, social media toolkit, videos, and translated print materials.
- Guidance Library
MDH and CDC guidance documents.
- COVID-19 Stories of Community Outreach and Partnership
Stories highlighting MDH collaboration with community partners.