COVID-19 Community Engagement Webinars
Upcoming COVID-19 webinars for cultural, faith, and disability communities.
Subscribe to Cultural, Faith, and Disability Communities Update on COVID-19
Sign up for email updates from the MDH Cultural, Faith, and Disability Branch.
Community partners call
None scheduled at this time.
Faith-based communities update
Hosted by the MDH COVID-19 Faith-Based Outreach workgroup - Cultural, Faith, and Disability Branch.
Date: Monday, May 10, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Webex registration: Register for Faith-Based & COVID-19 Updates - May
- Topic: Navigating the Virus & Vaccine
- After you register, you will receive an email with instructions for joining the meeting online or by phone.
- If you have questions you would like to send ahead of the webinar, please email them by noon on Thursday, May 6 to Health.FaithBased-Covid19@state.mn.us.
Disabilities unit conversations (Let's Talk)
MDH's Persons with Disabilities Unit is hosting regular conversations in partnership with the Minnesota Consortium for Citizens with Disabilities (MNCCD). At these sessions, MDH and others will give information on COVID-19-related efforts that impact persons with disabilities. This will be an opportunity to hear the latest information and share your input and questions.
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Time: 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Zoom registration: Let’s Talk: Come join a conversation about COVID-19 with the MDH Disability Unit and Community Partners
- Spotlight topic: Legislative Actions Impacting the Disability Community
- An ASL interpreter and captioning will be available.