Minnesota Laboratory System (MLS)
"An integrated network of public and private clinical laboratories working together to protect and improve the health of all Minnesotans."
General Education and Training Resources
- APHL Laboratory Training APHL offers high-quality laboratory programs on critical topics in laboratory science. Find programs for P.A.C.E® and select from webinars, seminars and workshops. Unless otherwise noted, all trainings and webinars are free.
- MIMA - Minnesota Interlaboratory Microbiology Association
- Public Health Foundation (PHF)
The PHF is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to achieving healthy communities through research, training, and technical assistance. To order free and/or inexpensive resources, please see the PHF Bookstore.
- CDC Group B Strep Disease
- CDC Laboratory Training
Free training on a variety of laboratory topics.
- CDC’s DPDx Parasitology Training
The CDC’s Division of Parasitic Diseases offers hands-on training workshops, reference slides and CDs, online training courses and archived case studies.
- MMWR - Morbidity and Mortality Weekly
- Minnesota Disease Reporting
- MDH Forms for clinical submitters
- MDH CLIA Certificate of Compliance
Packaging and Shipping
- Saf-T-Pak Division 6.2 Materials Internet Training
- FedEx Dangerous Goods Training
- UPS Hazardous Materials/Dangerous Goods Seminar
- Hazardous Materials Regulations (HMR)
HMR are issued by the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration and govern the transportation of hazardous materials by highway, rail, vessel and air. HMR address hazardous materials classification, packaging, hazard communication, emergency response information and training.
Emergency Preparedness/Biothreat Agents
If you have additional education and training resources to post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org