Medical Cannabis Qualifying Conditions
Only patients who are legal Minnesota residents and have been certified with one of the qualifying conditions are eligible to receive medical cannabis in Minnesota.
- Tourette syndrome
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Seizures, including those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness, with a probable life expectancy of less than one year*
- Intractable pain
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Autism spectrum disorder (must meet DSM-5)
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Alzheimer's disease
- Chronic pain
- Sickle cell disease
- Chronic motor or vocal tic disorder
*If your illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain; nausea or severe vomiting; or cachexia or severe wasting.
- Chapter 311 - S.F. No. 2470
Subd 14 Qualifying medical condition.