Medical Cannabis Print Materials and Forms
As a convenience, the Office of Medical Cannabis offers several fact sheets available for download directly from our website. Printed brochures focused on patients and caregivers are available to order below.
Brochure ordering form
- Use this link to order Medical Cannabis brochures.
NOTE: We are unable to approve orders above the quantity of 50 of each of the brochures. If you are requesting an order larger than that, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Designated Caregiver Background Check Informed Consent Form (PDF)
- Patient Email and Acknowledgment Form (PDF)
- Unauthorized Medical Cannabis Possession Report (Interactive PDF)
- Unauthorized Medical Cannabis Possession Report (PDF)
A licensed peace officer must complete this form to report an instance where an unauthorized individual is found to be in possession of medical cannabis.
- MN Office of Medical Cannabis Complaint Form (Interactive PDF)
- MN Office of Medical Cannabis Complaint Form (PDF)
Use this form to report knowledge of a suspected violation of rules and/or statutes governing the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program.
Mail completed forms to:
Office of Medical Cannabis
PO Box 64882
St Paul, MN 55164-0882
These documents are for information purposes only. The content in these documents is included in the Registry.
- Health Care Practitioner Patient Certification Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Health Care Practitioner Registration Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Parent or Legal Guardian Acknowledgment/Consent/Disclosure (PDF)
- Patient Tennessen Notice and Acknowledgment (PDF)
- Caregiver Acknowledgment/Consent/Disclosure (PDF)
- Pharmacist Acknowledgment/Consent/Disclosure (PDF)
- Pharmacy Receptionist or Technician Acknowledgment/Consent/Disclosure (PDF)
Reference Guides for the Medical Cannabis Registry
The reference guides below have been created to help make using the Medical Cannabis Registry easier. Each guide provides simple instructions along with corresponding images from the Registry, highlighting steps to register and common account management activities.
- How to Register in the Medical Cannabis Program: A Guide for Adult Medical Cannabis Patients (PDF)
This reference guide provides assistance to certified adult patients with a certified email notification to create an account in the Medical Cannabis Registry..
- How to Register Your Minor Child in the Medical Cannabis Program: A Guide for Parents and Legal Guardians (PDF)
This reference guide provides assistance to certified minor patients (or parents and legal guardians with a minor patient) with an invitation to create an account; parents and legal guardians can use the guide to complete the enrollment process.
- How to Register in the Medical Cannabis Program: A Guide for Caregivers (PDF)
This reference guide provides registration assistance for people who are a caregiver for a medical cannabis patient.
- Managing Your Medical Cannabis Registry Account: A Guide for Medical Cannabis Patients (PDF)
Approved patients can use this guide to edit account information (update address and name, add/remove parent/legal guardian and caregiver); print/view the registry verification card; edit account settings (change password, email/username, and security questions/answers); and complete self-evaluation reports.
- Managing Your Medical Cannabis Registry Account: A Guide for Health Care Practitioners (PDF)
Approved health care practitioners can use this reference guide to manage the account settings (change password, email/username, and security questions/answers); to certify or recertify patients; allow for a caregiver; and complete patient experience surveys.
- Managing Your Medical Cannabis Registry Account: A Guide for Medical Cannabis Caregivers (PDF)
Approved caregivers can use this guide to edit account information, print/view the registry verification card, and edit account settings.
- Password Reset Guide (PDF)
This reference guide provides assistance in resetting a password if a password is forgotten or the user has a locked account.