About the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Program
The Office of Medical Cannabis was formed in 2014 to enact medical cannabis legislation.
- Office of Medical Cannabis organizational chart
- Medical Cannabis Program key dates
Important program milestones.
- Weekly updates of registration data
A breakdown of registration numbers by role in the Minnesota Medical Cannabis Patient Registry.
- Minnesota Medical Cannabis Dashboard
- Serious health effect reporting
- Medical Cannabis Manufacturer/Laboratory Selection
Two companies were selected to manufacture medical cannabis in Minnesota. Each of them contracts with one or more approved independent laboratories to test the medical cannabis.
- Task Force on Medical Cannabis