Hearing Instrument Dispenser (HID) Exam Information for Audiologists
- Hearing Instrument Dispenser Exam Dates
- Hearing Instrument Dispenser Examination Application and Related Documents for Audiologists
- HID Exam Bibliography
- HID Exam Overview (PDF)
- Subject Matter Knowledge and Practical Skill Areas (PDF)
Minnesota Hearing Instrument Dispensing (HID) Exam Proctors needed
If you are interested in being a proctor for the Minnesota HID exam, please contact the Minnesota Department of Health, at 651-201-4200.
In order to be considered you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Minnesota licensed audiologist or certified hearing instrument dispenser.
- No disciplinary action taken against your credential within the last 5 years.
The examination is offered a minimum of four times per year. If you sign an annual plan to become a proctor, you are not obligated to proctor for any particular examination. We will contact you to determine your availability before each exam.
Proctors are paid a small stipend.