Speech-Language Pathologist and Audiologist Complaint Process

Speech-Language Pathologist and Audiologist Complaint Process

The Commissioner of Health has the authority to investigate complaints and discipline Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists who provide services in an incompetent or negligent manner or who are not properly licensed to practice in the State of Minnesota.

To assist you with your complaint, the Minnesota Department of Health asks that you complete this form and submit it, with your written statement, via U.S. Mail to:

Minnesota Department of Health
Health Occupations Program
P.O. Box 64882
St. Paul, Minnesota 55164-0882

How Do I File a Complaint?

Instructions: Please type or print and handwrite clearly, using blue ink. Sign and mail in your completed forms.

Contact the Health Occupations Program at the Department of Health at 651-201-4200 or 1-800-657-3837 to file a complaint or you may print and fill out the complaint form below.

Complaint Form (PDF)

Updated Wednesday, 14-Apr-2021 08:50:34 CDT