Free Resources for Interpreters
- The National Board of Certification For Medical Interpreters
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters Community
- American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Language Testing International
- Century College Translation and Interpreting
- English Language Test
- Language Line Solutions
- ARCH Language Network Inc: The Community Interpreter
- The Bridge-World Language Center, Inc.
- Century College Translation and Interpreting Program
- University of Minnesota's Program in Translation and Interpreting
- The Upper Midwest Translators and Interpreters Association (UMTIA)
Note: MDH does not endorse any of these training programs.
- Clinical Terminology for International and U.S. Students
- Clinical Terminology Dictionary for Beginning International and U.S. Health Care Providers
Free online course offered by the University of Pittsburgh via Coursera.
Please note: The Minnesota Department of Health does not verify whether an interpreter is certified by National Certification Organizations.